Fully mobile car air conditioning repairs and replacement radiators in Sussex, Surrey and Kent
National Aircon's skilled mobile engineers offer their specialist vehicle air conditioning knowledge to both the general public and trade customers, enabling repairs to be completed at your home or place of work.
National Aircon was launched at the 1999 Fleet show. As of today, it is the only supplier offering nationwide mobile repairs for your vehicle's air conditioning.
National Aircon has mobile units throughout mainland Great Britain, which means that, irrespective of the location of your vehicle, there will be a highly trained specialist technician on hand to respond to call outs.
All of National Aircon's technicians...
- Have passed the Advanced Vehicle Air Conditioning Residential Training course and the Refrigerant (safety and environmental) course
- Are equipped with electronic leak detectors that are able to detect leakage as low as 5 parts per million
- Use hydraulic crimping tools which enable on-site fabrication of hoses and fittings, minimising vehicle downtime
- Have access to the most comprehensive range of parts in the UK, all of which are OE approved for quality and reliability
- Work to ISO9000 standards
Does your air conditioning need looking at? Or are you not sure what part needs replacing in your car?